Saturday, December 20, 2008


Merry Christmas!

So we have had family pictures twice now plus all the kids in a studio. Boy am I sick of getting dressed up, not to mention dressing up everyone else. Andy's sister Wendy took some pics at the beautiful lodge we stayed in at Lake Odell over Thanksgiving. She wasn't able to get them to us in time so we took some quick snapshots at Jodie's (my sis-in-law). We hurried to get ready after school but it gets dark at like 4pm. So even though it was dark outside her son insisted we not use the flash, making us totally reliant on artificial light. I thought we should use the flash and edit later. Needless to say, the pictures turned out blurry (the ones he didn't accidentally erase) .I tried, really I did and now this is me letting it go. So If you don't get a Christmas card this year, consider this your Merry Christmas. However, I think I found at least one okay pic (the one above isn't it) and will be sending out a few cards. I will not sweat the small stuff, I will not sweat the small stuff, I will not sweat the small stuff...

No comments: