Sunday, December 21, 2008

Unto us a Child is Born!

I gave my Christmas lesson to my sweet CTR 5 class today. We talked about the true meaning of Christmas and what an amazing gift our Savior Jesus Christ is to us. The spirit was so strong. Even when one of the little girls yelled out that she loved the snow while I was telling the story of Jesus' birth . I was thankful for the class' squirreling around because it kept me from crying and having to explain myself to 5 year olds. I am going to miss being Isaac's teacher. And boy am I in for it next year. The up and coming class is huge. Ellie will be a Sunbeam sitting in the row in front of me, which is going to be interesting to say the least. I am so thankful to be able to teach such innocent little spirits. I learn so much in the process. I want to let you all know how much I love my Heavenly Father for giving me such a wonderful gift as this:



Merry Christmas!

No comments: