Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Follow the gray brick road


My cloggers were in the parade, Yeah! I painted the sign too. My nieces Emily and Brooke helped me. Eventually we had to ban Brooke from helping because she kept dripping paint everywhere. I just had to put polka dots over the paint spills. Everyone had so much fun that they were already asking to do it again next year. We only had about half the girls there but it was such a perfect day for a parade. We had so many different levels of cloggers so we just took turns one at a time doing whatever we wanted, just like freestyle. We weren't allowed to throw Candy or anything else because it's illegal here. Hint: in Oregon everything is illegal except things that are illegal everywhere else but I digress, We all had a wonderful time at the Bend Oregon Christmas Parade.

1 comment:

wendymb said...

HOW did you get dad to march in a parade holding your sign?!!!! I'm very impressed!