Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Get the oil can!


Well,
Isaacs arm is officially healed. I don't think it was common knowledge but about 6 weeks ago Isaac was sliding down the stairs on a camping matt, slid off, rolled down the stairs, and broke his wrist. Andy and I were at the movies of course. Luckily a 5 year olds bones are bendable so his bones were only splintered. A removable cast was all he needed. It was pretty sad watching him favor his arm for awhile. But hes good as new now. Not even a little rusty.

2 comments:

wendymb said...

He is so adorable...I'm sorry he broke his wrist...glad it's healed!

mimi said...

Amanda, I saw you on Kathy's blog, I was so excited! I'm Kathy's friend from Oregon Miriam. Do you remember me? We all went to the parade of homes together a few years ago:)? Your blog is so cute. My little boy got a buckle fracture in his wrist a few weeks ago, he was having fun sliding off of something as well. He just got his cast off, no fun. I'm glad your little guy is all better:)